Other training courses are available to MLA members such as Health & Safety, Marketing, Website effectiveness to name but a few, and we are working with our affiliate members to provide further courses in the near future.
What Other Training Courses are Available?
We have also established a relationship with the BHF to be able to provide their “Steps to Excellence” distance learning courses to MLA members at discounted rates.These include areas such as Merchandising, Customer Care, Communication Skills, Payment handling, Staff Recruitment and induction etc.
The MLA is also able to create tailor made courses, so if there’s an area of physical security that you’re interested in then let us know!
View our Locksmith Training Course Costs and Dates on which the courses commence.
For more information on our locksmith courses we offer please contact us or call us on 0800 783 14 98
Recommended Further Reading
- I’m Interested in Becoming a Locksmith What Should I do?
- 10 Locksmith Career Tips from the MLA
- Information on all our MLA Locksmith Training Courses
- Details on the UKs first Locksmith Apprenticeship
- Interviews with current MLA Locksmiths
- Locksmith Training And Qualification Advice
Latest posts by Steffan George (see all)
- Interview with a Locksmith – Banham - September 23, 2016
- Interview with a Locksmith – IKS Locksmiths - June 24, 2016
- Master Locksmiths Association 2016 Handbook PDF Download - February 22, 2016