Looking to add an extra locksmith service to your arsenal and thinking about fitting/repairing UPVC door and window locks? With UPVC doors and windows becoming more popular is this a business area that you’re currently missing out on. The MLA runs an excellent UPVC training course, aimed at locksmiths wanting to get into this expanding area of the industry.
Contact us for our Free UPVC Course Pack or call FREE on 0800 783 14 98
What does this 2 Day UPVC Course Cover?
- Fitting UPVC Door and Window locks
- Improving security for UPVC doors
- Construction of profile extrusion
- Door mechanisms
- Door hinges
- Glazing doors & windows
- Opening failed/jammed door mechanisms
- Multipoint lock upgrading / replacing
- UPVC Door adjustment
- UPVC Door /Window problem solving
- Inline Patio’s
- Tilt & Slide Patio’s
- Casement Window friction stays
- Casement Window mechanisms
- Door opening techniques
Testimonials From Working Locksmiths
To see what working locksmiths have thought of this course in the past and how it has benefitted their business please view the UPVC testimonial page.
View our Locksmith Training Course Costs and Dates on which the courses commence.
Those attending the course will also take away with them a fantastic 90 page full colour MPL ID manual (laminated pages in a presentation folder) containing detailed photos of different lock cases including internal mechanisms.
or call FREE on 0800 783 14 98
Practical sessions as well as demonstrations will also be held throughout the 2 days.
Training Course Details
UPVC Locksmith Course
Location: Master Locksmiths Association ,5D Great Central Way, Woodford Halse, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 3PZ
Recommended Further Reading
- I’m Interested in Becoming a Locksmith What Should I do?
- 10 Locksmith Career Tips from the MLA
- Information on all our MLA Locksmith Training Courses
- Details on the UKs first Locksmith Apprenticeship
- Interviews with current MLA Locksmiths
- Locksmith Training And Qualification Advice
Latest posts by Steffan George (see all)
- Interview with a Locksmith – Banham - September 23, 2016
- Interview with a Locksmith – IKS Locksmiths - June 24, 2016
- Master Locksmiths Association 2016 Handbook PDF Download - February 22, 2016