Places on all locksmith training courses are strictly limited and bookings, together with appropriate fees, will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.
Unless specified courses are held at the following address;
5D Great Central Way, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 3PZ (click to view location map)
For further details contact us on 01327 262 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. The MLA reserves the right to cancel, change or add any course and refuse admission to any course.
- 2. A deposit is required to reserve a place on any course and the balance MUST be paid, in full, one month prior to the commencement of the course or admittance may be prohibited.
- 3. Both references and CRB check results must be received prior to course commencement.
- 4. Gaining entry & lock picking are NOT taught on the General Locksmithing course for reasons of security.
- 5. The Opening Course is only available to Advanced Students and above, or those who have taken the general locksmithing course.
- 6. Restrictions may apply to other courses. Please check your eligibility to join any course prior to booking
Latest posts by Steffan George (see all)
- Interview with a Locksmith – Banham - September 23, 2016
- Interview with a Locksmith – IKS Locksmiths - June 24, 2016
- Master Locksmiths Association 2016 Handbook PDF Download - February 22, 2016