Find An Auto Locksmith
To find a auto locksmith near you specialising in unlocking locked vehicles ( cars,vans,trucks )
Please enter your postcode or location in the search box below.
What to do when locked out of your car / van / truck
You could be locked out of your vehicle ( car/truck/van ) and need your car unlocking for a number of reasons, the most common being you have locked your keys in the car, have lost your car keys or have damaged or broken your keys. A MLA approved auto locksmith should be your first port of call, who will be able to help you gain access to your vehicle.
USE THE SEARCH BOX ABOVE or
Click here to Find an Auto Locksmith ( tick Auto Locksmith Services )
Reasons for being locked out of your car / van / truck
- key locked inside the car ( most commonly locked inside a car boot )
- lost your vehicle keys – read our lost car keys page
- damaged or broken your keys
- damaged transponder chip in your car key and need replacement car keys and possibly the car keys reprogramming
- car door latch stuck and won’t open
- broken car door lock
Help I’ve locked the keys in the car / van / truck
A auto locksmith should be able to gain entry and unlock your vehicle in a non destructive manner in order to retrieve your keys.
Locked out of my car without a spare key
A new key will be required so contact your local auto locksmith and can cut a new key for you.
I have my vehicle keys and they do not work
If your car keys are not working correctly then a auto locksmith will be able to diagnose the problem, It may be a simple case of replacing the batteries or something more serious which will require new keys to be provided.
Latest posts by Steffan George (see all)
- Interview with a Locksmith – Banham - September 23, 2016
- Interview with a Locksmith – IKS Locksmiths - June 24, 2016
- Master Locksmiths Association 2016 Handbook PDF Download - February 22, 2016