If you need a large safe moving, relocating from one premises to another or even disposal of a security safe then a MLA licensed locksmith offering safe services maybe be able to help.
Find a Local Safe Engineer now – tick ‘Safe Services’
to help open, move or install a safe
Reason for Moving a Safe
- Relocation of a safe from one location to another
- Just a simple moving of a safe from one room to another within the same building
- Disposal of a unwanted safe
Most Common Types Of Safes That Need Moving / Relocation
Safes and cabinet comes in all types of size that most people will not have the equipment move, so a specialised locksmith will be able to move a large Yale, Chubb Safes or Burton Safe.
- Underfloor Safes ( very rare that these are moved )
- Freestanding Safes
- Cash Deposit Safes
- Fire Proof Cabinets
- Gun Safes
Methods of Moving a Safe
There will be various methods that a safe engineer will be able to use to move a safe. Remember some safes are very large and heavy so specialist equipment ( stair climbers, specialist trolleys, cranes ) will be needed to enable the safe to be moved.
- Move safes up and down stairs
- In and out of windows
- Up and down lift shafts
Our conclusion is if you need a safe moving, relocating or just disposing always use a MLA approved Locksmith who specialises in Safe Engineering.
To find a MLA Approved Safe Engineer use the find a locksmith tool ( Tick ‘Safe Services’ )
Latest posts by Steffan George (see all)
- Interview with a Locksmith – Banham - September 23, 2016
- Interview with a Locksmith – IKS Locksmiths - June 24, 2016
- Master Locksmiths Association 2016 Handbook PDF Download - February 22, 2016